Bordwell on Nippon: Liebe und Leidenschaft in Japan

J.sharp j.sharp at hpo.net
Wed Jul 25 14:08:14 EDT 2007

Can you tell me more about this please - I never heard about it before.

Thanks
Jasper

"I've watched the first part of the recent fairly lengthy film biography of
Yamaguchi, starring Ueto Aya, which is fairly good - DVD 2, which I've not
yet seen, is about Yamaguchi's time in Shanghai, and I'll have to see if
Kawakita is portrayed as a key player."

--
Midnight Eye: The Latest and Best in Japanese Cinema
www.midnighteye.com

===

Jasper Sharp's myspace page: www.myspace.com/jaspersharp