Ishii Teruo's Kyofu Kikei Ningen

Marc Walkow marcwalkow
Sat Jun 23 12:02:38 EDT 2007

KineJapan-ers,

As Stefan has said, the first-ever home video release of Ishii
Teruo's mind-bending EDOGAWA RAMPO ZENSHU: KYOFU KIKEI NINGEN will be
unleashed upon an unsuspecting world on August 28th, from Synapse
Films and Panik House Entertainment. I was hired by the companies to
produce the disc and its supplements (and my mind may never be the
same...), and I also produced a DVD edition of Nakagawa Nobuo's
KAIDAN HEBI-ONNA, which streets on the same day and features a
scholarly audio commentary by forum member Jonathan M. Hall.

The discs are available for pre-order now on Amazon.com and should be
appearing at other retail sites very soon. If anyone would like any
additional information about the disc, or would like to review it for
a journal or publication, please contact me directly

Thanks,

Marc