Rightsholders for stills

Alexander Jacoby a_p_jacoby at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 17 10:19:20 EDT 2007

Dear all,

  Does anyone know who holds the rights to reproduce stills from the following films:

  1) Children of the Beehive by Shimizu
  2) The films Yoshida Yoshishige made independently after leaving Shochiku
  3) Buraikan by Shinoda

  Thanks,

  ALEX

Eija Niskanen <eija.niskanen at gmail.com> wrote:
  Our list's own Mark Schilling wrote articles on the film for Japan
Times, including Anna Tsuchiya's interview.
http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/ff20070223a1.html

It is a great chick movie, and at the screening I attended most of the
audience were young women, some of them is cosplay!

Eija