More rights queries

Alexander Jacoby a_p_jacoby
Sat Mar 24 07:49:08 EDT 2007

Thanks to all those who've supplied information about rights for certain films, some of which I've now secured. Here are some more!

  1) Who now holds the rights to Oshima's post-Shochiku films - those of the late sixties and early seventies?
  2) Who holds the rights for Mitsuo Yanagimachi's films of the early eighties?
  3) Ditto for Seijun Suzui's Taisho-period trilogy...
  4) And for Imamura's post-Nikkatsu films?
  5) And for Kei Kumai's Umi to dokuyaku / The Sea and Poison?

  Thanks in advance...

  ALEX

 All New Yahoo! Mail ? Tired of unwanted email come-ons? Let our SpamGuard protect you.