Ogawa Shinsuke/ Ogawa Productions Screenings

Jonathan M Hall jmhall
Thu Mar 29 22:26:05 EDT 2007

Oh, that was a misattached signifier--or perhaps misfired synapse?  I wasn't
 suggesting the book was painful to read;?rather, I was just thinking about
 the struggles narrated therein.  No aspersion intended.

Jonathan