Information for Kei Kumai obituary

Alexander Jacoby a_p_jacoby at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 25 08:45:47 EDT 2007

Dear All,

  I have been asked to write the obituary of Kei Kumai for the British newspaper The Guardian. One feature of Guardian obituaries is that they always state if the deceased is survived by any family. I believed that Kumai was married and had a daughter, but I don't know if his wife survived him, or indeed even if his child is still living, although I am assuming that that is likely. If anyone can confirm Kumai's family circumstances, I'd be extremely grateful. I am supposed to be submitting the piece in the next 48 hours, so a quick reply would make me even more grateful!

  Best regards,

  ALEX