Where Were Naruse & Kinoshita Buried

Rob Smith robixsmash
Mon May 14 11:07:59 EDT 2007

Around the the time that the Film Forum in NYC had a retrospective for
Naruse, there was an essay and photo section about a visit to his grave site
(I think Donald Richie was one of the travelers). The page seems to be down,
but you could probably e-mail them about it.

http://www.filmforum.org/films/naruse.html

--
-rob
http://www.robixsmash.com/