Japanese Underground Cinema at University of California Irvine, Thursday & Friday

Jasper Sharp jasper_sharp
Thu Nov 29 13:49:59 EST 2007

Thanks for the info Jonathon. Wish I could come to the States to see these great films.
Just got a quick question  - how does Great Society look projected from DVD? I assume you manage to retain the 6 screens in the film.

Jasper

Midnight Eyewww.midnighteye.com