A Japanese Tragedy! URGENT! 1000s of rare film tapes about to disappear!

eigagogo at free.fr eigagogo at free.fr
Fri Dec 26 18:20:38 EST 2008

Faith,

It may not be politicaly correct regarding copyright holders, but as it seems to
be an emergency case and that nothing else will do (it's rather unbelievable
that noboydy can provide help in Japan!),  i'm pretty sure a well known
'underground movie circle, begining with K' can provide some help to preserve
these rarities.