Berlin prizes

Mathieu Capel mathieucapel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 13:06:06 EST 2008

I have been eager to see Wakamatsu's film about Asama from the time I
knew the project was on its way. Being aware of the relationships
between Wakamatsu with the Red Army (by the way, what was the true
nature of these relationships ?), I have been thinking that his
"report" may be of great interest. Did anybody have the chance to see
it ?
Anyway, can we hope that the prizes Wakamatsu won will allow the film
to be released out of Japan ? Or maybe will we be able to see at
Frankfurt Nippon Connection ?

Mathieu Capel
Paris
--