Translation Projects

Steve Sedlak steve.sedlak at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 11:50:44 EST 2008

Hello KineJapan,

I'm an undergraduate student at Macalester College and am searching for an
appropriate text to work on for my translation seminar. I wanted to
translate something to do with film scholarship, so I thought I'd send out a
call for help in deciding what!

I would like to do something by either Iwasaki Akira or Makino Mamoru, but
I'm having a little bit of trouble finding a text that I can concretely say
would be worthwhile to translate (and I don't really want to blow $50 on
getting something from Amazon Japan to find it somewhat useless). Does
anyone have a suggestion for a text?

Best Wishes,
Steve Sedlak