Self-intro first, then query on contemporary Japanese woman directors

hahu miao hahumiaomiao
Wed Feb 20 16:07:20 EST 2008

Sorry, I've been mostly surfing under the water, so to speak.

Here is my self-intro cued by Jonathan ...

I'm Yiman Wang, teaching in the Dept. of Film & Digital Media, UC-Santa
Cruz.  My staple classes so far include international cinema, national
(Chinese) cinema, senior seminar, will be teaching a graduate seminar,
and of course, as we do, always open up to new approaches, ideas,
contents and ways of collaboration and intersection.

Again, any suggestions for my question will be highly appreciated.

Yiman