Tsuchimoto Noriaki, 1928-2008

Alexander Jacoby a_p_jacoby at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 18:51:44 EDT 2008

I'm working on Tsuchimoto's obituary for The Times here in England, and while I've been able to track down the necessary information about his life and major films, there's one aspect of his work which needs clarification.

Aaron or anyone else, can you tell me when the Minamata-Tokyo exhibition took place? Did it consist purely of photographs of the deceased, or was that merely one part of it? And was Tsuchimoto the sole curator of the exhibition, or one of several?

ALEX