Tokyo VHS Shops

Alex Zahlten Alex.Zahlten at gmx.de
Sun Jul 6 05:25:26 EDT 2008

There is second-hand VHS shop in Ikebukuro that fits the bill (or at least there was until a year ago). Just head toward the Sunshine City Building and turn left just before the Wendy's fast food place. Walk for about five minutes and it is on the right side.

Alex

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

alex at nipponconnection.de

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/wasistshortview.php?mc=sv_ext_mf@gmx