Please delete

Trond S. Trondsen trondsen
Wed Jul 9 21:30:57 EDT 2008

I suggested several years ago that the moderators kindly
automatically add the string [kinejapan] to the beginning of each
subject line (like in every other listserv I belong to).  This (a)
more easily helps us filter kinejapan related emails into a kinejapan
email folder, and (b) it serves as a visual reminder to us before we
click "send" that a "Reply" goes out to the whole list.  Would be
great if this happened one of these days...

In the meantime, I'm enjoying the wonderful Naomi Kawase 5 x DVD box
set, as well as the Shimizu box. :-)

Have a good summer, all.

Trond

	--