Yuubari Fantastic film festival

Jun-Dai Bates-Kobashigawa jd.kinejapan at kurutta.net
Wed Mar 19 12:52:01 EDT 2008

They have a Website (found via the Japanese Wikipedia):

http://yubarifanta.com/index_pc.php

Interestingly, the English Wikipedia states that they skipped a year
in 2006.  Is that correct, or was it really 2007?  Sadly, there's no
article on the FF itself (I've never been there and don't know much of
anything about it, other than that I really want to go some day).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yūbari%2C_Hokkaidō

Jun-Dai