(used) DVD-Shops in Toyko

Mitch Cullin fpunk
Thu Mar 20 09:43:38 EDT 2008

Hi Stefan,

Try Nakano Broadway in Nakano.  There are some used
DVD stores on the second or third floor there, as well
as some other interesting shops.

--- Stefan Nutz <nuzumaki at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> It's my first time in Tokyo and at this very moment
> I am sticking to the
> window in the 28. level to catch an open wireless
> signal from somewhere down
> there. While my online-research just revelead the
> best places for buying
> used panties, I was wondering if some list-members
> can give me hints where
> to find used-dvd stores. While walking through
> Akihabara I found several
> small ones, but their selection were quite limited.
>
> I read about a place called Recofan - somewhere in
> Shibuya - but I don't
> know anything about their selection.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Stefan

http://www.redroom.com/author/mitch-cullin
http://www.mitchcullin.com
http://www.tidelandthemovie.com
http://www.randomhouse.com/nanatalese/mitchcullin/blurb_project.html
http://www.myspace.com/peterichang
http://www.myspace.com/lifeingchord

"As the movie industry becomes more like the merchandising industry, the book business becomes more like the movie industry.  There's more pressure.  I think it's very difficult to be a young writer today.  I fear that young writers, after one or two books, will disappear the way young film directors do."  --Don DeLillo