And Japanese cinema in Barcelona....

Alex Zahlten Alex.Zahlten
Sun Mar 30 13:55:27 EDT 2008

Barcelona will announce their program pretty soon; like in the previous years, they will screen ten programs from the Nippon Connection On Tour program, which will also be showing in other major European and North American cities.
The program includes documentaries like A PERMANENT PART TIMER IN DISTRESS (produced by Yutaka Tsuchiya, the director of NEW GOD and PEEP TV SHOW), LAZARUS by Kishu Izuchi (a scriptwriter/director and longtime collaborator of Takahisa Zeze) or SHADOW OF SAND, an intense psycho drama shot on 8mm film (camerawork is by the pretty legendary Masaki Tamura).

By the way, here is the trailer for this year's Nippon Connection:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5ux4oFZmatk&feature=related

Alex

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

alex at nipponconnection.de