Love & Pop - Anno Hideaki - Looking for the international distributor

benchmarkstudy sgp benchmarkstudy at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 11:01:53 EDT 2008

Hi,
     I am programming for a local Japanese Film Festival and have not much luck in locating or getting replies for the screening rights to Love & Pop (ラブ&ポップ Rabu & Poppu).

     Can anyone help? I know Kings Records did release a DVD but haven't received replies from them.

     It was screened at Tokyo IFF in 2007 so if anyone has leads to the programming brochures, do help me with locating the distributor's contacts.

Thank you

Low