Screening of Kon Ichikawa's Odd Obsession + Iwai Shunji (?), UCLA

Jonathan M. Hall jmhall
Sun May 25 13:33:33 EDT 2008

Dear bd et al.

I hope the details on the screening made it through with my message.
In case not, the screening of the film is on May 28 (Wed) from 5-7 pm
in the UCLA James Bridge Theater.
Admission is free.

jmh