Film archive catalogues, previously Japan Foundation 16mm prints

Lawrence Bird bird at ca.inter.net
Fri Sep 5 08:21:43 EDT 2008

Just an example from one other country (or perhaps two) : the National
Film Board of Canada and the Cinémathèque Québécoise both have on-line
catalogues, which seem to be extensive, well-organized, and
accessible; though the Cinémathèque makes it clear that in many cases
they only make films available for purposes of research.

Lawrence Bird,
PhD student, McGill University