Films about Hiroshima

Jasper Sharp jasper_sharp at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:20:04 EST 2009

I have a quick question. A few months ago I heard someone mention a film from the 1990s about the bombing of Hiroshima, and I can't remember its title. I think it was a one-word title, and it detailed in more or less real-time the ordinary life of a family in Hiroshima before the day before the bomb dropped. Does this ring a bell with anyone?

thanks

Jasper

Midnight Eye: The Latest and Best in Japanese Cinema
www.midnighteye.com

More details about me on http://jaspersharp.com/