Yamagata Film Festival seeks English catalogue editor

fujioka asako asakof at tkd.att.ne.jp
Thu Jun 25 03:34:25 EDT 2009

The Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival Tokyo Office is looking
for an editor for its bilingual (J-E) official catalogue. Work will start
gradually in early to mid-July, and August / Sept quite full time, in
collaboration with the Japanese editor and staff. Our office is in
Kawadacho, Shinjuku. For details, please write back personally to me.
Additionally, any interest in translation work (E-J, J-E, F-E, etc) for our
catalogue is welcome.

Our past catalogues are all viewable on our website. www.yidff.jp

The Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival is a biennial event
held in Yamagata city since 1989. This year’s festival will be held October
8-15, and strives to be a truly bilingual film festival. The International
Competition lineup has just been announced. We also have a documentary
library and monthly film series in Yamagata and Tokyo that are accessible to
English speakers.

Thanks for your attention.
Fujioka Asako / fujioka at tokyo.yidff.jp

*****
Yamagata International Documentary Film Festival
Tokyo Office
ID Kawadacho Bldg. 3F, 7-6 Kawadacho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 162-0054 Japan
TEL +81-3-5362-0672  FAX +81-3-5362-0670
Email fujioka at tokyo.yidff.jp
www.yidff.jp

YIDFF 2009
Oct 8 - 15, 2009