Epidemic craze vs. Kinema. round 2

Patrick Crogan Patrick.Crogan at uwe.ac.uk
Wed May 20 08:56:09 EDT 2009

that is fantastic, in every sense...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu on behalf of Alex Zahlten
Sent: Wed 5/20/2009 10:21
To: KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Re: Epidemic craze vs. Kinema. round 2

That's interesting, I actually just got off the plane at Narita two hours ago, and I did watch PANDEMIC during the flight, surrounded by people wearing masks (the flight was with JAL). I did wonder why JAL didn't take it out of its program.

Does anyone, by the way, know of research regarding films shown on airplanes? The "inflight film" seems a somewhat under-researched genre.

Alex

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

alex at nipponconnection.de

Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-aktionspreis/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a

This incoming email to UWE has been independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were detected

This email was independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were found