Kinema Club X: at SCMS in Tokyo SURVEY LINK

drainer at mpinet.net drainer at mpinet.net
Thu May 14 23:03:42 EDT 2009

I replied to him off list, but I suggested Manboo, as it's in every major
area of Tokyo, and relatively cheap. Some of the more business-oriented
internet cafes add on an extra 200-300 yen per hour for the same service. If
you don't mind foregoing the nicer chair, it makes no difference. All of
them are filled with smoke anyway :)