Kinema Club X: at SCMS in Tokyo

Dolores Martinez dm6 at soas.ac.uk
Thu May 14 05:16:30 EDT 2009

Exactly so, but I need to be sure it will happen, if you see what I mean.
Sorry to be such a worrywart, but since I am staying in in Tokyo for two
weeks before giving a conference paper in Korea, we are talking about a lot
of money (the Koreans are funding the second part of the trip in June and
laughed at the idea that the government would force them to cancel any
conference at all!).  Lola