Kinema Club X: at SCMS in Tokyo

Yuna de Lannoy yuna_tasaka at hotmail.com
Wed May 13 09:17:16 EDT 2009

Hi Lola and everyone
Thanks for forwarding the messages. I am also on the mailing list and am still in Brussels, marking end of semester essays and tests..And thanks for mentioning our panel, too. I would like to ask if the Kinema Club meeting is also open to people presenting non-Japanese topics? I have a few friends working on Russian and European cinema who might be interested to join if they have decided to travel to Tokyo.
Best Yuna