[SCMSL] URGENT -- SCMS CONFERENCE CANCELLATION

Eija Niskanen eija.niskanen at gmail.com
Wed May 13 04:35:47 EDT 2009

I am sorry for the Josai people, and would have liked to see the
conference take place, if for nothing else, as a show of appreciation
for their effort.

Many people are still coming to Japan. There is a discussion on
arranging an unofficial meeting at the facebook SCMS (unofficial)
site.

I certainly would like to get together.

Eija