Naomi Kawase's Hotaru foreign rightsholders

Tom Mes china_crisis at hotmail.com
Mon May 4 13:20:36 EDT 2009

Incidentally, the Director's Fortnight in Cannes is showing a new version of Hotaru, re-edited by Kawase and running 110 minutes. The screening is May 14 at 2pm.
I can't find any details about print source or international rights on the Fortnight's website nor in their presskit. Maybe in the catalogue.

Tom

Midnight Eye
http://www.midnighteye.com