Miyamoto Paper Availability - Kurosawa Noir

mccaskem at georgetown.edu mccaskem at georgetown.edu
Fri May 1 12:48:20 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I discovered this paper, apparently being presented today, by Miyamoto
Yoichiro. Does anyone know how it might be possible to get a copy of the full
paper (I already have the abstract)?  It would be great if the author is a member
of this lis, and would be willing to provide the complete paper:

Miyamoto, Yoichiro. "Transnational Noir: The Case of Akira Kurosawa"
Paper presented at the annual meeting of the American Studies Association,
<Not Available>. 2009-05-01

I'm giving a new course on Kurosawa and his films this coming Fall Semester,
and this paper might be very good to add to the reading list, if it's possible to
get the full text. I'd also be interested in finding out about other new articles in
this area. I've already got pretty much all the books re Kurosawa in English, with
"Remaking Kurosawa" ordered and coming the end of this month.

Many Thanks,

Michael McCaskey
Georgetown University