R: Seeking Suggestions on Food-Related Films

Michael Kerpan mekerpan at verizon.net
Tue Nov 17 09:51:21 EST 2009

Ogigami's Megane (Eyeglasses) also features a number of interesting food (and dessert -- i.e., shaved ice) scenes.

MEK

--- On Tue, 11/17/09, Isabella Lapalorcia <lapalorcia at jfroma.it> wrote:

Dear Joshua,
I would suggest you Kamome Shokudo (Kamome Diner, 2005) by Naoko Ogigami.
It is about a japanese woman who decides to open a little onigiri restaurant in Helsinki.
Best wishes,

Isabella Lapalorcia