JF Waste?

Nornes, Markus amnornes at umich.edu
Mon Nov 9 12:23:10 EST 2009

There was talk about doing this, and I even started collecting titles.
But it didn't get far.

You can assume any of these big packGes knclude prints they have, but
I know it's far deeper than you'd ever suspect for films from the 90s
and beyond. Unfortunately, not having the list prevents creative
brainstorming. If there are titles they are nervous about, for rights
problems or because print conditions make them unusable (another
problem they have), then they should just keep two lists.

Markus

(Sent from my iPod, so please excuse the brevity and mistakes.)