United Red Army screening in LA 11/04/09

Nicholas Rucka maboroshiiproductions at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:43:34 EST 2009

Thanks, Kurt, for posting this. I programmed this with Hadrian Belove of the
Cinefamily and we're really hoping that people come out to this series. If
you know people in LA -- or teach at one of the local SoCal Colleges or
Universities -- please help spread the word.

Thanks,

Nicholas Rucka
Nicholas Rucka
http://mab-pro.blogspot.com