Self-Introduction - Julian Ross

Julian Ross julianross at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Nov 2 14:15:30 EST 2009

Hello everyone!

A general introduction as requested:

Name:
Julian Ross

Institutional Affiliation or Job:
PhD student at University of Leeds, UK

City and Country:
Leeds, UK

Research Projects or Publications:
The title of my thesis is 'Artistic and Intercultural Dialogue of the Japanese Cinema of the 1960s and 1970s'. My research focuses on the Art Theatre Guild and how they encouraged such interactions in the 60s/70s.

Interests with regard to Japanese cinema and moving image media:
I am passionate about Japanese cinema, but also cinema in general!

I look forward to participating in KineJapan discussions - questions and suggestions are welcome and I hope I can contribute in some way too!

Best wishes,

Julian