Image Forum Festival 2010

Jonathan M. Hall jmhall at pomona.edu
Fri Apr 30 00:56:46 EDT 2010

Dear KineJapanners,

Having just mentioned iimura's film, I'd be remiss in not also encouraging everyone in Tokyo now to attend the Image Forum Festival.  It began on 28 April and runs through 5 May, and is the best opportunity to get see experimental cinema in Japan.  Eminent filmmakers rub shoulders with new talents, and the Q&A sessions are usually meaningful and interesting..  This year has a special Chinese experimental film program as well as Japan Animation Panorama.  The venue is the usual Park Tower Hall.    I hope to see KineJapanners there.

You can get more information in Japanese here:
http://www.imageforum.co.jp/festival/

Off to the theatre ...
Jonathan

Jonathan M. Hall
JSPS Visiting Fellow, Institute for Language and Culture
Meiji Gakuin University 2009-2011

ホール・ジョナサン
明治学院大学言語文化研究所
学術振興会特別外国人研究者