Japanese queer/gay cinema

Valeria Soddu v_soddu at yahoo.it
Thu Apr 15 06:08:01 EDT 2010

Not to forget is also the beautiful movie "Kira kira hikaru" by Matsuoka
Joji about homosexuality.

And of course "Gohatto" by Oshima Nagisa.

In countless japanese movies homosexuality is not the major theme but it is
all the same very present like for instance in the horror sequels
"Eko Eko Azaraku" by Sato Shimano which deals also with lesbian love (mainly
platonic) at school.

Valeria Soddu