Hara Kazuo in Beijing

Mark Nornes amnornes at umich.edu
Sat Apr 10 16:34:37 EDT 2010

Wu Wenguang and I are bringing Hara Kazuo to Beijing's CCD Workstation and Iberia for their May festival. The schedule is out (changes are still possible). Those planning on a trip to Songzhuang for their documentary film festival should consider an early arrival to check out what's brewing at Caochangdi and 798.

Markus

Filmmaker in Focus: Hara Kazuo