Two questions regarding Masumura Yasuzo

Mathieu Capel mathieucapel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 06:43:30 EDT 2010

Well, I assume the best for you is to look for the "Eiga kantoku Masumura
Yasuzô no sekai", edited by Fujii Hiroaki and published by Wides shuppan in
1999... Texts and articles by Masumura himself, full filmography commented
by Masumura as well, interviews of his collaborators, etc... The best place
to start, definitely. You may take a look too at "Eiga joyû Wakao Ayako", by
Yomota Inuhiko and Saito Ayako (Misuzu Shobo). But about Masumura the
literature in Japanese is as thick as it's thin in western languages, as far
as I know...

Mathieu Capel

--
Mathieu Capel