Email List

shota ogawa shota.ogawa at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 11:13:14 EST 2010

Trevor,

The instruction to unsubscribe is in the initial email we get at the time of
subscription.
Here is the part of the instruction about unsubscribing.

To signoff from the list, email to listproc at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu with

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:57 AM, <trevor.j.norkett at uk.pwc.com> wrote:

> Dear Kine Japan
>
> Could you please let me know how I can unsubscribe from the circulation
> list for discussion group e-mails. I hadn't realised the volume of mails
> would be so large and I'm afraid I really don't have time to deal with the
> quantity involved, especially if I am away for some time and a backlog
> builds up.
>
> Regards
> Trevor Norkett
> trevor.j.norkett at uk.pwc.com

> This e-mail is sent by the above named in
> their individual, non-business capacity and
> is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.
>
> PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
> outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
> telecommunications on its e-mail and
> telecommunications systems. By replying
> to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.

Shota Ogawa
Ph.D. Student
Graduate Program in Visual and Cultural Studies
424 Morey Hall
University of Rochester
Rochester, NY 14627

http://www.wallsonfilm.com/the-place