rare Oshima documentary

=%UTF-8?Q?Alo_J=C3=B5ekalda?= alojoekalda at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:41:34 EST 2010

Hello,

All I know is that the Kawasaki City Museum definitely has a copy --
they screened it last year. The source was quite possibly a VHS,
though. The doc was not included in Kinokuniya's ketteiban-Oshima-box
nor does it seem to have been screened at NFC's recent Oshima
retrospective, so it sure looks hard to find.

Good luck,
Alo Joekalda