wanted: still from Kinugasa's "Crossroads"

ReelDrew at aol.com ReelDrew at aol.com
Sun Feb 14 17:19:36 EST 2010

Due to the very tight schedule for my upcoming book, "The Last Silent
Picture Show: Silent Films on American Screens in the 1930s," to be published by
 Scarecrow Press, I need to get stills for the book as soon as possible.
Does anyone here at KineJapan have a still from Teinosuke Kinugasa's
"Crossroads" ("Jujiro") that they could loan me, either a hard copy or a high
resolution file sent as an e-mail attachment?  You will, of course, receive
full credit in the acknowledgments.  Also, if anyone might happen to have a
still from Fei Mu's 1935 Chinese production, "Song of China" ("Tianlun"), or
know where I can get it for use in my book, I would be equally grateful for
the  assistance.

William M. Drew