Couchsurfing.......Plus?

Michael Craig m-craig at berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 10 01:42:38 EST 2010

Dear KineJapanners,

Apologies in advance for posting off-topic, as well as for reviving a dead
thread.

A few months ago someone posted information about a paid, smaller-scale,
seemingly more secure/reliable equivalent of Couchsurfing.com (meetup site
for travelers to various cities and potential hosts in those cities.)
Unfortunately, I do not remember who posted this information, nor can I
find the e-mail containing it.  Can whoever sent that e-mail--or anyone
else who happens to remember--please contact me off list with the name of
the site?

Sorry again to bother the entire list with this,
Michael Craig