Japanese language programs

Benito Cachinero benito.cachinero at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 12:10:13 EST 2010

Per Daniel's comments, I now want to 'play' this 漢検DS game.  I guess there
is something about the stylus/text recognition aspect that makes it kind of
charming.

I had no idea that RS was a Sierra property.  That's very interesting and
makes sense.  By the way, if you're familiar with the ubiquitous Rosetta
Stone ads in certain publications (New Yorker, Economist, etc.), here's a
spoof that was in the New Yorker awhile back:
http://www.newyorker.com/humor/2009/04/13/090413sh_shouts_frazier?printable=true

I wonder if any of this is helping the OP...?

BC