Fwd: Re: Self-Introduction

bsk9 at columbia.edu bsk9 at columbia.edu
Mon Feb 1 09:00:10 EST 2010

Thank you.
I certainly plan to let people know when the finding aid for the
Makino becomes available, but that won't be any time soon
(unfortunately).  There is still so much more to be done and this is a
project that is expected to last a few more years. I started with the
archival materials, so the monographs in the collection will wait for
cataloging at a later date.  That said, I do have these lists in
progress and am hoping to post more info. about how the processing is
moving along, perhaps in a blog. That seems to make the most sense at
this point. That way, if any of you have advice for me as to how you
research and find things I can consider that along the way.  I welcome
the input.

Best,
Beth K.

----- Forwarded message from amnornes at umich.edu -----