Fujiwara Tomoko's 'The Gift from Beate' in London

Roger Macy macyroger at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 1 06:08:47 EST 2010

Dear Kinejapaners,
I see that FUJIWARA Tomoko's 'The Gift(s) from Beate' - 'Beate no okurimono' of 2004 is getting a screening at SOAS on March 9th at 19.00, with Beate present.  The draft flyer that I saw said that Fujiwara would also be present for the discussion, although I can't see that on SOAS' website.
http://www.soas.ac.uk/events/event55641.html

I presume, since it is listed on SOAS' public events,
http://www.soas.ac.uk/jrc/events/
we can just turn up.
But is there any one from SOAS on the list that can confirm, please ?

Roger