Horrors of Malformed Men

Me matteo.boscarol at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 19:40:00 EDT 2010

A little off topic perhaps but I think it would be a nice idea to
write a book on the mutual relationship/influence butoh/
cinema....there's plenty of material awaiting to be (re)discovered
(Chiaki Nagano, the screening of Magino Village, the homeless in Noisy
Requiem, Takahiko Iimura, the works of Masaki Iwana and all the video
experiments...) produced

Best

Matteo Boscarol
- Il Manifesto -