Mizoguchi the Master

Mark Roberts mroberts37 at mail-central.com
Wed Mar 24 22:40:27 EDT 2010

According to WorldCat, this booklet was published by the Cinematheque
Ontario in collaboration with the Audio-Visual Division of the Japan
Foundation, Tokyo. I just checked the Japan Foundation library, but
they don't list a copy in their online catalog. WorldCat has no
results for Japan at all, actually. You might try contacting both the
Cinematheque Ontario and the JF. Maybe they can provide you with a copy.