Self-Introduction

=%ISO-8859-15?Q?Jan-Christoph_M=FCller?= j-c.mueller at web.de
Sun Mar 7 09:38:50 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Name: Jan-Christoph Mueller

Institutional affiliation or job: Student at Faculty of Japanese
Studies, Frankfurt University
City and country: Frankfurt, Germany

Research projects or publications: I am planning on writing my
Bachelor-Thesis on either political themes/ intentions in past and
contemporary Japanese film (especially leftist tendencies) or, due to
myself specializing in Japanese Literature, recent film adaptations of
some of Edogawa Rampo's major works in comparison to the written text.

Interests with regard to Japanese film and moving image media: In
general a pretty wide interest, but especially in independent produced
work (documentary or fiction), i.e. films of the ATG, Ogawa Pro or
Wakamatsu K?ji's films.