Nobody Knows question

Linda Ehrlich linda.ehrlich at gmail.com
Mon May 17 08:26:42 EDT 2010

Dear Alex: Good questions, but hard to find the answers. When I wrote my
FILM QUARTERLY review of NOBODY KNOWS, the editor insisted that I include
the angles you asked about. I sent some queries to the director but they
refused to answer about the original case (I can understand that). I asked
several colleagues in Japan to help me find some of the legal information,
but it was a completely closed case.
   I actually disagreed with the editor about this approach. It seems to me
a story that could happen (tragically) in any big city, anywhere in the
world. Linda Ehrlich

--
Linda E.

http://lindaehrlich.350.com/