Eigei Worst Ten 2010

Jasper Sharp jasper_sharp at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 04:28:01 EST 2011

Surely Someday surely should have been number one. I'll never forgive the Yubari programmers for imposing this on us for the opening night last year!

Jasper Sharp: Writer & Film Curator Homepage
http://jaspersharp.com/

Midnight Eye: The Latest and Best in Japanese Cinema
http://www.midnighteye.com

Zipangu Fest: Japanarchy in the UK
http://zipangufest.com/